It’s #TakeActionTuesday! Here’s what we’re focusing on this week:
- Get ready for A Day Without a Woman.
– Take off work (paid and unpaid labor)
– Don’t buy anything (or only buy from women and minority-owned businesses.)
– Wear Red!
– Learn more, here: https://www.womensmarch.com/womensday/
- Join the March 13th rally for education in Annapolis: https://protectmdschools.com/
- Call the House Judiciary Committee and demand a full investigation of Jeff Sessions. You can reach them at 202-225-3951.
- Call Larry Hogan and express your support for the rights of transgendered students in our schools. You can reach Governor Hogan here: 410-974-3901
Thank you! We can’t wait to see how #TogetherWeWill stand up today!
The intention of #TakeActionTuesday is to provide one, simple, action you can take RIGHT NOW to preserve, strengthen, and grow the policies we believe in. Sometimes we will give more than one action, if it’s to do with the same issue. Be sure to post your action in the comments below as well as on social media, tagging #TakeActionTuesday, #TWWhcuc and @TWWhcuc. This holds you accountable and gives motivation to those who might be in need of some. To see past #TakeActionTuesday actions, click on our tag #TakeActionTuesday in the right sidebar of this website.